A training course designed to help professionals, enthusiasts and beginners understand how to assess and judge the quality and style of a beer. This knowledge can be used to enhance the experience and enjoyment of tasting beer as well as preparing judges in beer competitions for the processes and standards required.
To develop delegate's:
- Understanding and correct use of beer terminology
- Awareness of inappropriate flavour characteristics
- Ability to identify key beer styles
- Ability to discriminate amongst beers of the same style
Which enables you to:
- Assess and accurately communicate beer characteristics
- Identify key flavour faults within beers
- Guide others and make good beer choices
- Judge beers against appropriate style criteria and select a worthy "winner"
Course benefits - Will enhance the experience and enjoyment of tasting beer as well as preparing judges in beer competitions for the processes and standards required.
Check out some previous feedback:
'It was very good. Very nice experience and valuable information.'
'I really thought it was a great balance and a great pace I learnt an awful lot and loved all the practice. Very Good! Great material to take away and met all objectives.'
'The course was informative and covered a large variation on tastes and flavours. It was well run, very informative and an enjoyable day.'
The Beer Academy
Brewhouse & Kitchen
Pure Bar & Kitchen
The White Horse
For further information please call 020 7499 8144 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please notify us if you have any dietary requirements.
Looking for the ideal present....
Beer Academy Christmas & Birthday Gift Vouchers available click
herefor further information.